1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup cubed ham
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1/4 cup green onion
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 pie crust
~Pre-heat the over to 350.
1. In a deep bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, soup cream, salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, saute the mushrooms and green onion, set aside.
3. Saute ham, set aside.
4. Spread 1/4 cup of cheese in the bottom of the pie crust.
5. Spread the ham on the bottom of the pie crust, then spread the mushroom/onion mixture.
6. Pour the egg mixture evenly into the pie crust.
7. Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
8. Bake for about 35-45 minutes. Don’t worry if the quiche raises, it will set as it cools. I suggest placing the quiche on a cookie sheet or something like that while baking, in case of a spatter.
Quick And Easy Quiche