(Makes 4 large pancakes)
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp butter (melted)
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
4-5 medium strawberries
White Chocolate Cream Cheese mixture (please refer to the Stuffed Strawberries post from earlier this week for the recipe!!)
1. Preheat the greased skillet on medium
2. In the mixing bowl, whisk together egg, flour, baking powder, melter butter, vanilla, sugar, salt and milk. Mix well.
3. Grade the strawberries into the batter. Mix well
4. Pour some batter into the skillet in a circle. Cook for about a minute or two on each side.
5. Place one pancake on the plate. Spread the cream cheese mixture.
6. Cover with another pancake.
7. Grade some more white chocolate over the pancakes. Serve hot!
|Little man enjoyed his very much!|