For Chicken Parmesan:
2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup of dry Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups of Marinara sauce
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
Fresh baked sub roll
4-5 basil leaves per sandwich
1/8 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (or 2-3 slices fresh mozzarella)
1. Cook Chicken Parmesan… see here!!
2. Cut the sub roll half lengthwise, don’t cut all the way
3. Spread cheese then basil leaves
4. Place the Chicken Parmesan breast on basil and top off with more Marinara sauce if desired.
5. Place in the toaster oven to heat up the bread until top is a little crispy!
* I am linking this recipe to the Sunday and Monday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?