1 cup ricotta cheese
3/4 cup milk
2 1/2 tbs honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbs melted butter
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup almonds for sprinkling
1. Mix together ricotta cheese, milk and egg in a medium mixing bowl with a whisk. Make sure you break down as much of the ricotta crumbles as you can.
2. Whisk in the honey, vanilla, salt and melter butter. Mix well
3. Slowly sprinkle the flour while whisking. Make sure that batter is smooth.
4. Scoop the batter into the oiled preheated skillet and cook on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Top off with almonds before flipping!
****Be careful flipping the pancakes as they will be soft.
* I am linking this recipe to the Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?