*Please don't leave your party/blog links in the comment.*
If you want me to visit your site or party, just leave me the name of your blog and I would be happy to visit!
I saw this dish on some cooking web site and I thought that it would be a nice and quick way to make lasagna on a weekday evening! Normally, it takes me about an hour and a half to prepare a traditional lasagna. This one only took me 30-35 minutes. Perfect for a great dinner after a long day at work.
It was very good, my boys loved it!!
3 tbs olive oil
3 garlic cloves
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 lb ground beef
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
2 cups uncooked pasta (I like Rotini)
6-7 basil leaves
2 tbs ricotta cheese per plate
1. In a large deep skillet, heat up olive oil
~ Cook the pasta according to the package.
2. Add the chopped onion and grate in the garlic cloves. Cook until fragrant.
3. Add the ground beef. Cook until almost ready on medium heat.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms are done.
5. Add the Marinara sauce, salt and pepper and mix well. Lower heat to medium low.
6. Add the cooked pasta. Mix well.
7. Add the basil leaves. Mix well. Cover and let sit for about 4-5 minutes.
8. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese. (mix when eating)
* I am linking this recipe to the Friday and Saturday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!