1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup apples, peeled, cored and chopped small
1 cup cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a bread pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, oil, yogurt and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
3. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon and mix until just combined.
4. Add the apples and cranberries. Mix well.
5. Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 50 minutes. (do a toothpick check to make sure its done).
|I made two loafs, but the recipe above is for ONE|
* I am linking this recipe to the Saturday and Sunday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
|Ready for sale!|