3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
about 1/2 cup flour (for light battering)
3 tbs olive oil
1/2 cup vodka
1 cup chicken broth
2 tbs lemon juice
4 tbs heavy cream
1/2 cup chopped green onion
2/3 cup chopped tomatoes
1. Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Place the four in a plate and lightly coat the chicken on both sides.
2. Heat the oil in a large cooking pan. Place all battered chicken cutlets into the pan and cook on both sides until the chicken is done, on medium heat.
3. Take the chicken out of the pan and set it aside. Pour the juice out of the pan.
4. Deglaze the pan with vodka, AWAY FROM HEAT.
5. Return to the stove and cook vodka until about half of it is cooked out.
6. Add the chicken broth and lemon juice.
7. Place the cooked chicken back into the pan.
8. Cook the chicken for about a minute on each side. Take the chicken out onto a serving dish.
9. Add the tomatoes, heavy cream and some salt and pepper to the pan. Heat through.
10. Pout the cause over the chicken. Top of with some green onion.
* I am linking this recipe to Sunday and Monday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!