I’ve always wanted to try and make my own truffles. For some reason, it always seemed to hard to make. Turns out, its really easy! Yes, rolling truffles is a little time consuming, but so worth it!
1 cup of heavy cream
4 oz butter
12 oz semi-sweet chocolate (chips or finely chopped)
4 oz unsweet chocolate (finely chopped)
2 tsp Hazelnut syrup
1 cup coconut flakes (not packed)
1 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
1. Bring heavy cream and butter to boil on medium heat
2. Place the chopped chocolate into a mixing bowl. Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate. Stir constantly until smooth and completely melted
3. Add the hazelnut syrup and coconut flakes. Stir well and place in the refrigerator to chill.
4. When completely chilled (about 2 hours), scoop out chocolate mixture with a spoon and roll into about 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the chopped hazelnuts.
5. Keep refrigerated.
* I am linking this recipe to Friday, Saturday and Sunday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!