Pizza dough (I like to get pizza dough from the Dali section of the grocery store)
2 tbs olive oil
2/3 cup sliced onion
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes – chopped small
2 cloves of garlic
1 cup Marinara sauce (more if you like your pizza saucy)
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
5-6 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Roll out your pizza dough into a pizza tray, set side. Preheat the oven to 400
2. In a cooking pan, heat up olive oil on medium heat. Add the onions and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook until the onions are golden. Add grated or minced garlic, stir well and take off the heat.
3. Pre-bake your pizza dough for about 4 minutes.
4. Take the dough out of the oven and spread Marinara sauce evenly. Cover with Mozzarella cheese evenly. Cover with bacon crumbles and onion/tomato mixture.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes.
* I am linking this recipe to Monday and Tuesday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!