10 tablespoons butter
6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
3 oz unsweet chocolate
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup ground pecans
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly grease an 8″ springform pan
1. Melt chocolate and butter together until smooth
2. In an large mixing bow, whisk eggs and sugar until frothy. Stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Stir in melted chocolate and butter, slowly, stirring constantly.
4. Add the ground pecans and cinnamon, stir until well combined.
5. Pour the pan, cover outside of pan with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
* I am linking this recipe to the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?