1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
1/2 cup of marmalade
1. Whisk the egg whites and some salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
2. In a separate shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, paprika, sesame seeds, some salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Pour the sesame oil in the medium skillet and set heat on medium
4. Dip the chicken strips first in the bread crumb mixture, then in egg whites, then again in bread crumb mixture.
5. Cook for about 8-10 minutes on each side, until nice and crispy.
6. Mix the mustard and marmalade very well and serve with the tenders.
* I am linking this recipe to the Friday, Saturday and Sunday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?