3 cups of Chocolate Rice Krispies
5 oz of Marshmallows
2 tbs butter
Jelly beans and other egg-shaped candy of choice
1. In a large bowl, place butter and marshmallows. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well. Heat for another 25 seconds or until completely melted.
2. Add the chocolate Rice Krispies cereal to the marshmallow mixture. Mix well.
3. Lightly grease a muffin pan.
4. Fill the muffin cups with the Rice Krispies mixture. Press the centers lightly to form a basket bed.
5. Cool completely and fill with candy.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
My entry into Strut Your Stuff sponsored by Appliances Online and the Bosch Washing Machines