4 oz white wine (Muscato)
2 oz Orange Mango soda (I love ICE soda)
1 oz Orange juice
.5 oz Grenadine
Thin slices of orange
1. Slice the orange very thinly, just a few slices.
2. Combine wine and soda in a glass.
3. Here is the trick to sink a liquid in your cocktail:
You can sink a liquid if its heavier that the liquid you adding it to (think black and tan). Here the wine and soda are lighter than OJ and Grenadine.
Once you mixed your wine and soda, take a soup spoon and place it on the edge of the glass, lightly aim it towards the top edge of the wine mixture.
Slowly pour the OJ to sink it. Then slowly pour the Grenadine to sink it.
4. All your orange slice. Serve chilled.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?