2 boneless, skinless chicken bones
About 1/2 cup flour for dusting
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 tbs olive or grapeseed oil
1/2 cup dry white wine
2 large cloves of garlic
2/3 cup chicken stock
2 tbs fresh lemon juice
1 tbs drained capers
1 medium lemon, sliced
1. Cut the chicken breast in half, lengthwise. Combine Parmesan cheese and flour and mix well. Salt and pepper the cutlets and lightly coat with flour/Parmesan mixture.
2. Heat up the oil in a large pan. Saute the chicken cutlets until golden on each side.
3. Take out the chicken and set aside.
4. Deglaze the pan with wine (use your spatula to scrape the bottom of the pan, it will add more flavor). Add the thinly sliced garlic and cook until fragrant.
5. Add the chicken stock, lemon juice, capers and some salt and pepper.
6. Return cutlets to the pan and add sliced lemons.
7. Cook the chicken in sauce for about 5 minutes, make sure the chicken if fully cooked. Serve with your favorite side.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?