You will need:
Acrylic paint (metallic brown and blue)
Small blue buttons
4 photo corners
Extra strength craft glue
1. Cover the canvas with brown paint, including sides. Let the paint dry and do a second layer. Dry completely.
2. Draw a blue line (about 1 centimeter in thickness) across one side, one inch from the side. Let dry. Then draw a line one along the bottom (1 centimeter in thickness), one inch from the bottom. I use a ruler to keep the lines straight. Let each line dry before starting the other. After the lines are dry, do another layer.
3. Once all paint is dry, glue the buttons in the corners of the bottom square that was formed by the lines.
4. Draw some thin glue lines on the back of the picture. Place the photo corners on the picture. Center the photo in the upper rectangle that was formed by the lines. Press lightly and let dry.
Hang and Enjoy!!
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?