PHOTO-Sunday #6

I am so bad. Somehow, since I started to post my weekly photos on Sundays, Sundays have been really busy for me. Last week my hubby and I had a date. We don’t get many of those, so we try take advantage when the opportunity comes along.
We went to a nice fresh seafood restaurant on the beach. It was so nice to just have a long relaxing lunch. Smelling and feeling the beach breeze, glass of beer and fresh seafood. Afterwards we went to see The Avengers. Great movie! If you haven’t seen it yet, definitely go!
The photos I want to share with you today and from an afternoon at the playground and a walk around a little man-made lake we have in our condo community.

We met this little guy walking around the lake. I had to slowly crawl to get this shot and its as close as I could get.

I think this is my favorite shot yet.

Ni Hao Yall Happily Mother After

Comments

1. Aww — he’s got the most beautiful eyes!
    Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week. xoxo

2. WillCookForSmiles says:

Thank you so much!

3. WillCookForSmiles says:

Thank you!

4. he is beautiful and photogenic!!  looks like a fun day at the park.   my husband and I have had date night for 28 yrs of marriage…so worth  the baby sitting $…
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

5. Stefanie says:

Fun shots! Looks like quite an adventurous day for your little guy :)

6. lifewithkaishon says:

Your little boy is so cute. What a sweetie : ) I am glad you could go on a date. It is always nice to spend time with the ones we love the best, isn’t it? : )

7. Aww, love it when they really start noticing the beauty of flowers. Visiting from HMA. Love the blog header!

8. He is so handsome!
    Thanks so much for sharing today!
    Lori

9. Happilymotherafter says:

So very sweet. It looks like you guys had fun walking around the lake and exploring…and you got some great shots out of it!

10. ishouldbecleaninghouse says:

Such a cutie patootie you’ve got there!!!

11. adore the shot of your little guy in the slide Lyuba! thanks for linking up this week. :)

12. What a wonderful subject you have–that little face is adorable! Great shots, especially the ones with the flower.

13. Very nice shots!