1/2 of a medium honeydew melon
1 tbs sugar (I prefer sugar substitute)
1 tbs water
3/4 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1. Scoop out the meat of the honeydew melon with an ice cream scoop or a melon baller into a blender or a food processor.
2. Heat up water until hot and add to sugar. Stir and let the sugar melt in the water. Pour the sugar water into the melon. Puree the melon.
3. Drop some blueberries into half of the ice pop molds and raspberries into the other half of the molds. Slowly pour the melon puree into the ice pop molds. Gently shake the molds and tap it on the counter to make sure the puree goes all the way to the bottom and there are no air pockets.
4. If using wooden popsicle sticks: cover the ice pop molds with saran wrap, tightly. Gently poke a hole in the saran wrap with a toothpick. Put in the popsicle sticks.
5. Freeze for at least 4 hours.