1. Well, first of all, I had to replace the blade on my 6-year old X-ACTO knife. Look how shiny!!
2. Print 2 Elmo faces, one 6-inch and one 6 1/2 inch. The 6-inch is for the red part and the 6 1/2 inch for the black part.
3. Cut out the Elmo faces from the paper and trace them onto the cardstock paper.
4. Using your X-ACTO knife, cut out the traced Elmo face outlines from the red and black cardstock paper.
5. Remember the printed faces you cut out? Now cut out the nose. Trace the nose on the orange sticker cardstock paper and cut them out.
6. I lined up several Elmo faces on the same sheet in the word document, overlaying each other. Just make sure the eyes are clearly visible. Print it in “black and white” on a white sticker cardstock paper.
7. Now, stick the eyes on the red part on the face and then stick on the nose.
8. On the back side of the red cut-out of the face, draw a big smile. Cut out the smile with the X-ACTO knife.
8. Now that the face is all set, glue the red part onto the black part, using your favorite Elmer’s Craft Bond glue.
9. Print your invitation wording on any color of the sticker cardstock paper. Cut it out and stick on the back of the invitation.
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Elmer’s. All the photographs and opinions are my own. #CBias #SocialFabric