1/2 cup of sour cream
1/4 cup of mayo
1/4 cup of buttermilk
1 large garlic clove
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbs chopped chives
1 tsp minced fresh dill weed
1 tsp minced fresh parsley
1. Cut the chicken tenders in 3 pieces, width-wise.
2. Beat the egg with a little bit of salt and pepper in one bowl and mix flour and some salt and pepper in another bowl.
3. Toss the chicken in egg and then in flour.
4. Heat up oil in a pan, on medium heat. Separate the chicken pieces and cook until completely done.
5. While the chicken is cooking, combine all the ingredients for ranch dressing and mix well.
6. When chicken is done, toss the cooked boneless chicken in the bowl with Buffalo sauce.
7. Transfer the wings to a plate and top with blue cheese crumbles.