I am newly in love with pudding cookies! I had so make some cookies yesterday and I wanted something new. I’ve never tried pudding cookies before and now, I am addicted!
Yesterday, I was working on the lighting makeover in the kitchen, and I wanted to test out the new lights by taking pictures of baking. I quickly decided to make some cookies. It as time to try something new and I found pudding cookies from one of my favorite dessert blogs, Inside Bru Crew Life, and I made a variation of those cookies. I can’t believe it took me that long to try pudding cookies because we are all addicted here now! On the first day, the little man ate 3 cookies and I don’t even know how many cookies the big one ate. The little man just kept singing “C is for cookie”, while watching Cookie Monster and eating the cookie…too cute!
I can’t wait to try more flavors and variations! The cookies are so soft and flavorful…are you sensing the love?!
- 1 cup of butter, unsalted
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package of Vanilla Pudding mix (3.9 oz)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
- 2/3 cup White chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the over to 350. I like to use a whoopie pie pan for making cookies because it makes all the cookies a perfect form.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes.)
- Add eggs, one egg and a time, beating well after each edition.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Lower the speed to low and mix in the pudding mix, flour and baking soda until all combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the cookie dough into the pan and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Cool completely and Enjoy!
To make sure that you won’t miss any new recipes from me, follow me of | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | |Google+|
I am linking this recipe to the wonderful parties listed in my party tab. Make sure to visit the hosts and link your own projects. Don’t forget to come by on Saturday night to link up to my party!