If you are looking for an easy way to treat your family, look no further! These Nutella Rose Bud buns are perfect to treat your kids, spouses or anyone else for Valentine’s breakfast.
You can also bake some Bacon Roses for Valentine’s day!
Do you guys remember the “flowers” that I made for my hubby when he got a promotion? If you don’t, here IT IS! It’s a great way to surprise someone “flowers” for any reason and very unusual. Anyone can go out and buy roses but not everyone can bake bacon or pastry roses. Makes it so much more special.
These Nutella rose buns are a sweet way to give your sweethearts a special breakfast on Valentine’s day.
Refrigerated pizza dough, not thin crust
Preheat the oven to 375 and grease a minu cupcake pan.
1. Roll out the pizza dough in an even rectangle.
2. Slice the dough, width-wise in 1-inch thick strips.
3. Spread a thin layer on Nutella over the slices.
4. Cut the slices in half (width-wise). Roll up the dough on a slight angle so that it forms a rose bud.
5. Stand the rose buds up in the mini cupcake pan and sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden brown.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
Connect With ME!!!