*Please don't leave your party/blog links in the comment.*
If you want me to visit your site or party, just leave me the name of your blog and I would be happy to visit!
Happy February! Are you excited about the new month? I know I am, but not for the reasons you think. This month is the two year anniversary of my blog! I can’t believe that it’s been two years already! Well, if you are not excited yet, you will be excited soon! I will have something special coming to you soon, so you can celebrate with me!
…but you have to wait, muahaha…
Today, I’m sharing a sweet breakfast that you can share with your loved ones on Valentine’s day. It’s raspberry pancakes with apple hearts. A sweet, simple breakfast for a sweet day!
3 tbs melted butter
1 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbs raspberry jam
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except apple slices. Whisk well. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile rub your pan with some oil and preheat the pan on medium heat.
3. Using a heart cookie cutter, press hearts into the apple slices.
4. Transfer the pancake batter into a pancake pen. Use the pancake pen to “draw” a heart. Place the apple hearts on to of the pancake. Cook on both sides.
5. Serve with warm caramel sauce.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
Connect With ME!!!