I have an easy and scrumptious dinner idea for you. It’s Chipotle Shrimp Bacon & Tomato Pasta Bowl, an easy pasta dish that is cooked with chipotle shrimp, bacon and tomatoes.
First of all, I want to reassure you that I’m alive! I know that it’s the longest time I’ve gone without sharing a recipe. Wow, four days! Life just kind of got away from me. Between my school, helping out at the little man’s school, grading assignments and working on the manuscript, a week just flew by!
I’m here now and I’m really sorry. I hope you will forgive me after you try this delightful shrimp pasta bowl. It’s really easy to make, only requires a few ingredients and it’s sure to satisfy you and your family. Of course, if you have a family like mine, which is full of picky eaters who don’t like seafood, you will be enjoying this bad boy all by yourself. There is nothing wrong with that because it is scrumdelicious and I devoured it all by myself and didn’t ‘want to share it in a the first place.
- 4 cups of cooked rotini pasta
- About 15-20 medium raw shrimp
- Chipotle seasoning (to taste)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 6-8 raw bacon strips, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- Peel the shrimp and mix it with some Chipotle seasoning and salt (please add the spices to your taste) and set aside.
- Preheat a medium size saute pan on medium heat. Add olive olive oil and chopped bacon. Saute until bacon is crispy.
- Add chopped tomatoes and immediately sprinkle some salt. (Tomatoes will start giving out juice as soon as you salt them.)
- Add chipotle shrimp and make sure that they are touching the pan. Cook until the bottom of the shrimp is pink and flip. Cook just until the shrimp are pink.
- Stir in the pasta, heat through and serve.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
More Seafood to Love