*I created my Triscuit berry bites as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #TriscuitSnackoff. All opinions are 100% my own!*
Raspberry Cannoli Cream Bites are a light, berry filled snack that you can enjoy on a hot summer day or serve at any backyard party! It’s made with light ricotta cheese, whipped cream, fresh raspberries and honey, while served on lightly salted Triscuit crackers!
This week will be the perfect time to make this delicious, light snack! I’m sure many of you will be throwing or going to a July 4th party and everyone will enjoy snacking on these bites while waiting for their burgers and hot dogs.
Why is this a perfect summer snack? Because it’s not just light in flavor, it’s also light in calories and made with fresh berries. Every bite is just the perfect flavor combination of fresh, juicy raspberries, lightly sweetened cool raspberry cannoli cream and lightly salted, crunchy Triscuit crackers.
Summer perfection in one bite!
For these heavenly bites, I used “hint of salt” flavor of Triscuit crackers to get a little bit of saltiness for flavor balance. You can also use sweet, cinnamon sugar crackers, but I personally thought that it would be too much. Original flavor has a little too much salt but you can use them if you can’t find “hint of salt.”
Since you’ll need to make quite a few of these bites for a party, I recommend using whipped topping in this recipe. If you prefer to make your own whipped cream, you can certainly do that and I will include directions in a printable recipe below.
Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Don’t forget to check deals and coupons!
- 20 "Hint of Salt" Triscuit Crackers
- 1/3 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 5 oz raspberries (20 set aside for topping)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk ricotta and honey until all combined.
- Fold in whipped topping until all evenly mixed.
- Set aside 20 raspberries and add the rest to the mixing bowl.
- Break raspberries but don't mash them and stir them in carefully.
- Lay out crackers on a serving tray and add a small dollop of raspberry cannoli cream to each cracker.
- Top crackers with raspberries and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- **If you want to make your own whipped cream: (Using a whisk attachment) Beat 1 cup of cold heavy cream in the cold bowl of an electric mixer (slowly adding 2 Tbsp of sugar while beating), until soft peaks appear. Refrigerate until ready to use. This will make about 2 cups of whipped cream.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Now here is something fun!!
Make sure to enter the Triscuit Summer Snackoff challenge that is presented by Martha Stewart! All you have to do is snap a picture of your Triscuit creation using Martha Stewart’s inspirational ingredient for the challenge (it’s BERRIES) and submit it. Enter this contest at TriscuitSummerSnackoff.com and receive a free box of Triscuit crackers and be eligible to win a trip to NYC to meet Martha Stewart! Whoo!
(Full directions to enter can be found HERE.)
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!