It’s National Cheesecake Day!! This can only mean one thing…a cheesecake recipes!
I have a really good one for you today! It’s a White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake, a soft and smooth cheesecake made with fresh raspberry swirl, layers of white chocolate on the bottom and on top.
This is really an amazing treat for all of you!
You are not just getting one cheesecake today. Nope! You are getting more than 65 cheesecake, all at once!!
Some of the most talented food bloggers got together just to bring you this unbelievable cheesecake treat on this delicious day. If you are a cheesecake lover, like we all are, you will be overjoyed today!
Can you believe it? Over 65 cheesecake themed recipes! Wow!!
When my good friend, Roxana from Roxana’s Homebaking (you need to check her out right now!) asked me to be a part of this fantastic celebration, I jumped for joy. Yay, I had a reason to make another cheesecake! Wait…I don’t NEED a reason to make another cheesecake, but I was happy to anyway.
You already know how much I love making cheesecakes. I’m lucky enough that everyone in my family always wants a cheesecake for their birthday and I get to make lots of them. I love making (and eating) cheesecakes too and the more I get to experiment with flavors, the happier I get. I was pretty happy this week!
This cheesecake turned out unbelievably good! White chocolate and raspberry is a classic flavor combination and you just can’t beat a classic. I haven’t made one this flavor before, so I knew I need to add it to my collection! I made raspberry topping with fresh raspberries and I would highly recommend it instead of using any kind of preserve. It might take a little extra time, but the fresh raspberry taste is so worth it! The cheesecake itself is so smooth, soft and light…ah, it’s pure heaven on a plate.
Anyway, make it and you will see!
Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Don’t forget to check deals and coupons!
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 4.4 oz. white chocolate bar (goes on top of pressed crust)
- 3 8-oz cream cheese packs
- ¾ cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbs plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ Tbsp corn starch
- ½ cup of white granulated sugar
- Raspberry topping:
- 6 oz raspberries
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 oz white chocolate, melted
- ~ Grease a 9-inch spring form and set it aside. Preheat the oven to 325.
- For crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Stir very well, until all incorporated. Press graham cracker mixture into the pan, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side. Break up the chocolate into small rectangles and layer them on top of crust, evenly all over the bottom.
- Start beating cream cheese and sugar on medium high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract, and yogurt. Mix until combined.
- Add eggs, one at the time, beating after each addition. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl and beat until all incorporated.
- Add corn starch and while on medium low, pour in heavy cream. Mix until all combined, scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix again.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the spring form with crust.
- Raspberry topping:
- In a small sauce pot, over medium heat, combine raspberries, vanilla, lemon juice and sugar. Mix well and cook, over medium heat and covered for about 10 minutes. Smash all the berries with a wooden spoon and cook for another 10 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Whisk in cornstarch and strain the mixture through a fine strainer to get rid of the seeds and leftover skin. The mixture should be thickened.
- Pour it slowly over the top of the cheesecake and carefully swirl it in to the cheesecake but don't mix.
- Place the spring form in the oven, inside a large roasting pan. Carefully add some hot water to the roasting pan, filling it about ½ of the way up the side of the spring form.
- Bake for 70-75 minutes. Sides of the cheesecake should be set but still a little jiggle in the center.
- Let cook completely and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read more at http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2014/07/light-caesar-dressing-recipe-egg.html#1YBRJOiQJdYedOZj.99
Get Great Cheesecake Recipes On This Board: