This soft and fluffy dessert dip is a perfect addition to your spring and summer menu. It requires no baking, takes only 5 minutes to prepare, and flavored with key lime zest and coconut.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
I have a cute and simple dessert for your Easter and other spring occasions.
Easter is only two weeks away and that means good family fun and good food guaranteed! My little man is super excited for the “fun” part. He waits for the Easter bunny like he waits for Santa each year. He actually makes an “Easter Bunny list” now. I guess he figured that instead of just getting a random basket, he might as well ask the bunny for something he wants.
First thing on his list is Reese’s chocolate peanut butter eggs. I was actually surprised not to see any Peeps on it because he is crazy about marshmallows (and sugar of course). He was one of the two thieves of the marshmallows that I was trying to use for this Marshmallow Dip. I was really lucky to get away with just enough marshmallows to decorate the dip.
Once the dip was made and decorated, all they needed was a spoon, even though I tried to get them to use apples to scoop.
If you want to decorate your marshmallow dip as an ADORABLE bunny, it’s really easy to do. Use pull-apart Twizzlers for the whiskers and Skittles or M&M candy for the eyes and nose.
The bunny ears are super simple too and even more adorable. All you need is some jumbo marshmallows, sprinkles, and a little water. If you don’t want to use sprinkles, you can use colored decorative sugar instead. I wish I could take credit for these super cute bunny ears, but I actually found them on Styling My Every Day.
You can use these bunny ears to decorate any spring dessert plate, fruit plate, cupcakes, and cakes. Just keep the family away from the jumbo marshmallows while making them. It seems like every time I turned around, some marshmallows went missing.
- Marshmallow Dip:
- 8 oz COOL Whip topping
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- Zest from 5-6 key limes
- 10 oz flavored marshmallows (FunMallows)
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- For Bunny Ears:
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Pink sprinkles (Or other colors you wish to use)
- Combine whipped topping, marshmallow fluff, and key lime zest in a large mixing bowl. Whisk well until all incorporated.
- Add marshmallows and coconut flakes and fold them into the creamy mixture with a spatula until all combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For bunny ears: Take a jumbo marshmallow and cut it in half on diagonal with kitchen scissors. Lightly brush the cut, sticky side of the marshmallow half with water and dip it into the pink sprinkles. (You can also use different colors of sprinkles or use colored decorative sugar.)
- If you want to decorate your dip like a bunny face, you will need pull-apart Twizzlers and Skittles. You can also use M&Ms instead of Skittles.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Some More Recipes From Me: