1 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2-3 Granny Smith apples (depending on the size)
~Pre-heat the oven to 350 and great a 9×13 inch pan
1. Beat eggs and sugar for a couple of minutes, until thickened.
2. Beat in vanilla, flour and salt.
3. Skin the apples and cut then into 1/4 inch cubes
4. Add the apples to the batter
5. Mix well, pour into the pan and spread well
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes…do a toothpick check and if it’s not ready bake for a 3-5 more minutes.
*I am linking this recipe to all parties in my side bar!!