1/2 cup butter
4 oz Baker’s white chocolate
1 cup sugar
1 tbs hot water
1 cup sour cream
1 cup juicy raspberries
2 tbs heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 cups flour
~ Preheat the oven to 350. Grease the 9×13 baking dish
1. Melt the butter and white chocolate, mix very well until combined. Pour into a large mixing bowl
2. Add the hot water to the sugar and stir until the sugar is melted. Add the simple syrup to the bowl.
3. Add the eggs, whisk well.
4. Add the sour cream, heavy cream and vanilla and whisk well.
5. Add the raspberries and mix.
6. Stir flour, baking soda and baking powder together. Add to the liquids and mix until combined. Make sure to break up all the clumps if any form.
7. Pour the batter into the greased baking dish. Make sure it spreads evenly
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cook before serving.
|Hubby licking out the bowl!|
|Got a little baking injury|
* I am linking this recipe to the ALL the PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?