1 cup of butter, softened
1 cup of brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups of old-fashioned oatmeal
4 oz dried blueberries
~Preheat the oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
1. Beat the butter and sugar on medium heat until creamy. Beat in the vanilla.
2. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Add flour, baking soda and salt, mix well.
4. Add the oatmeal and blueberries, mix well.
5. Scoop the dough, with a spoon, onto the baking sheet. About 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
|Yeap, I have NASA Oven Mitts 🙂|