I’m sharing something delicious and easy today, something that no one can refuse! It’s Caprese Chicken Pizza and it’s made with grilled chicken, tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh Mozzarella cheese and balsamic vinegar mixture. Yumm!
Yesterday, I had my Facebook fans choose the next recipe to be posted, again. I love doing that because it’s so much fun for me and my readers love getting involved and helping me make decisions. If you’d like to help me decide on posts, made sure to follow me on Facebook.
I can’t believe how fast the new school year is approaching! In a little over a week, I will be back to school and my little baby is starting school on Monday! I’m so nervous!
I’m also used to the leisurely days of summer and having all the time in the world. Now, I know that I won’t even have time to sleep. This means that I need some easy and quick recipes on my weekly menu.
Boys need to be fed…shoot, why do they want dinner EVERY day? Hehe
If you’re in the same busy boat as me, you will appreciate easy and delicious recipes! This one did not disappoint! It only takes about 30 minutes to make and it’s so scrumdelicous! (Yes, it’s my favorite fake word!)
When I’m in a time crunch, I use refrigerated pizza dough. If you have a little extra time on your hands or a nice easy weekend, you can make your own pizza dough. I have a great recipe for a Homemade Parmesan Basil Pizza Dough!
(**Email Subscribers: Please click through to the site for the recipes**)
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough not thin crust
- 2 tbs virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dry pizza seasoning if you don't have that, it's oregano, basil, dry garlic powder and marjoram
- 3-4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 medium chicken breast cooked
- 1 large tomato
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves
- salt fresh cracked pepper
- Some cornmeal for baking the pizza
- Grill the chicken in a frying pan with some salt and pepper. Slice thin and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Slice tomatoes thin and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar and dry pizza seasoning.
- Lightly grease a pizza stone or a baking sheet you'll be using and lightly sprinkle with some cornmeal. Roll out the refrigerated pizza dough on the baking sheet.
- Using a brush, cover the pizza dough with oil/vinegar mixture (not too much). Season with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread out the grated Mozzarella cheese over the dough.
- Evenly spread out the tomato slices, covering the whole pizza.
- Spread out the chicken over the pizza and the basil leaves. Sprinkle with a little bit more salt if you'd like. You can sprinkle a little bit of the leftover oil/vinegar mixture on top.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the pizza crust is golden brown. (A couple of minutes longer if crispy crust is desired.)
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|
Don’t miss any new posts and recipes from me, subscribe to E-MAIL! Just enter your email in the side bar, you will receive an email for confirmation. Confirm and you are all subscribed! HUGS!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck andRattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
More Inspirational Recipes!