1 cup of mini marshmallows
3 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 tbs butter
1. Cut the chocolate into chunks. Melt the chocolate and butter over medium heat in a small sauce pot. Mixing constantly.
2. Cool a little so you don’t burn yourself.
3. Spear the marshmallows onto the toothpicks.
4. Dip the marshmallows into chocolate. Let the excess chocolate drip off.
5. Place the dipped marshmallows onto the parchment paper.
6. Cool until the chocolate hardened.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?