Happy St. Patty’s Day!!!
2 cups of flour
1 cup salted butter (if using unsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp salt)
1/2 cup powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 -3 table spoons cocoa
1.In a large bowl, beat the butter until smooth an creamy (about a minute)
2. Add sugar and beat for about 2 more minutes
3. Beat in vanilla
4. Fold flour and cocoa slowly until completely mixed.
5. Flatten the dough, cover with saran wrap and place in the fridge for about an hour.
~Preheat the oven to 350
6. Roll the chilled dough to about 1/4 inch thick.
7. Cut into shapes.Place into greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
~Make sure the cookies are cooled all the way before frosting.
1/2 cup butter (softened)
3 -4 cups of powder sugar
1/4 cup of milk
1 tsp of vanilla
green food coloring (10-15 drops)
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter for about a minute
2. Slowly add half of the powder sugar, beat well
3. Beat in the milk and vanilla
4. Add the remaining sugar and beat well
5. Add the first 10 drops of the food coloring, beat well. Keep adding food coloring until desirable color is reached.
~You can just frost the cookies or decorate with clovers 🙂
*** I am linking this post to all the link parties listed in my side bar!!!!