Delicious, homemade creamy peach fruit ice pops. These aromatic, sweet, and fruity pops are very simple to make and only have 3 ingredients. They are packed with fresh peaches, honey, and coconut milk.
FRUIT ICE POPS
My goodness, I can’t believe that I forgot about these beauties. I shared these fruit ice pops LAST YEAR on my dear Desiree’s site, the 36th Avenue. And then, summer has gotten so busy, that I completely forgot to share them with you guys. I remembered about these luscious creamy fruit pops when I got a little overzealous at the farmer’s market fruit stand this week.
Peaches have been beautiful this year and the whole summer long, I keep seeing better and better ones come to the market. This week, they were having a sale on their basket and I just couldn’t pass it up. Besides my favorite Peach Iced Tea and little man’s waffles, I made sure to make a batch (or two) of these Coconut Peach Fruit Ice Pops.
These have been one of my favorite fruit pops to make. There are only 3 ingredients in these pops, they take like 5 minutes to prepare and all the fruit’s vitamins and nutrients are preserved in one tasty treat. That’s what makes homemade fruit pops the best snack. You can variate and add some other fruit and berries, as well as adding coconut flakes for more coconut flavor. My little man doesn’t like anything chunky in his ice pops, so I don’t add actual coconut flakes. Although, I do set aside enough mixture for a couple of pops and add coconut flakes just for me.
Some More Recipes To Try:
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Coconut and Peach Creamy Fruit Ice Pops
Delicious, homemade creamy peach fruit ice pops packed with fresh peaches, honey and coconut milk.
- 6 large peaches
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup honey depending oh how sweet you want them
- Keep skin on peaches but wash them well. Cut peaches in half and take out the pits.
- Combine peaches, coconut milk and honey in a blender and pulse until all smooth.
- Divide mixture among the ice pops molds.
- *If your mold doesn't have tops, use wooden popsicle sticks: cover the mold tightly with saran wrap and quickly poke wooden sticks through the center of each mold. Saran wrap will keep the sticks standing up while they freeze.
- If you don't want to use saran wrap, you can set the timer for 1 hour and place ice pops molds in the freezer. After an hour, slide popsicle sticks into the center of each mold and let it freeze for another 7 hours.*
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- *Remember, taking pops straight from the freezer can be quite hard. You will want to either run each mold under warm water (not over the top) or dip it in warm water for a few seconds so they can slide out easily.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.