1 cup butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup dried cranberries
~Preheat the oven to 350.
1. Beat the butter and sugars until creamy and smooth (about 2 – 3 minutes).
2. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Beat in the vanilla extract.
4. Add the flour, baking soda, salt and oats to the creamed mixture and beat just until incorporated.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips, cranberries, coconut and almonds.
6. Form dough into about 1 inch balls and slightly flatten the balls. Place on the cookies sheet covered with parchment paper.
7. Bake the cookies for about 14 minutes. The cookies should be done when they are golden brown around the edges and just barely set in the center.
* I am linking this recipe to the Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?