I made some super yummy and super easy appetizers this weekend. I must share them with you! Well not, literally, I wish that I could actually share them with all of you but we might have to settle for the recipe today! You must try these Creamy Chicken Ranch Pirojki, you won’t be sorry!
I mentioned earlier that I was on spring break! Woohoo! Oh, I remember the days when spring break actually meant “Spring Break-Woo Hoo”! Going to Daytona Beach, having fun (after sitting for hours in traffic when I only lived 30 minutes away.) Now it means, a little more sleep, a little more time to catch up of some housework and catch up the school work. Eeekkk….growing up sucks!
This weekend I’ve been cooking and baking like crazy (because I have time now) and no one to eat it! Hubby has been working such long days and he is not eating anything…boo! The little man is helping but he only seems to be interested in the cookies. So, someone need to help me eat all that, hehe! Especially these Creamy Chicken Ranch Pirojki. They are just so good, I’m afraid to be left alone with them, they are taking to me! “Eat me, eat me…you know you want to!” So mean!
Creamy Chicken Ranch Pirojki
- 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated French bread dough
- 5-6 chicken tenders
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a baking tray.
- Coat the chicken tenders in the ranch seasoning mix and cook the tenders in a small pan. After it's completely cooked, cool a little bit and chop it in the small bits.
- Mix the cooked, chopped chicken, cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together, until all combined.
- Cut the French dough into 8 pieces. Flatten the dough into circles. Scoop some chicken mixture in the centers of the flattened dough. Don't stuff them too much or the dough will rip.
- Pull together the opposite ends of the circle and press it together firmly. Work your way down the sides, pressing the dough firmly together.
- Place pirojki onto the greased baking pan. Whisk the egg and brush pirojki, lightly but evenly.
- Bake pirojki for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix is a simple way to add a flavorful kick to a classic recipe.Click hereto find more classic recipes remixed with Hidden Valley Ranch. Also check out the Ranch Remix contest for your chance to win great prizes!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch Remix. The opinions and text are all mine.