- 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated French bread dough
- 5-6 chicken tenders
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a baking tray.
- Coat the chicken tenders in the ranch seasoning mix and cook the tenders in a small pan. After it's completely cooked, cool a little bit and chop it in the small bits.
- Mix the cooked, chopped chicken, cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together, until all combined.
- Cut the French dough into 8 pieces. Flatten the dough into circles. Scoop some chicken mixture in the centers of the flattened dough. Don't stuff them too much or the dough will rip.
- Pull together the opposite ends of the circle and press it together firmly. Work your way down the sides, pressing the dough firmly together.
- Place pirojki onto the greased baking pan. Whisk the egg and brush pirojki, lightly but evenly.
- Bake pirojki for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix is a simple way to add a flavorful kick to a classic recipe.Click hereto find more classic recipes remixed with Hidden Valley Ranch. Also check out the Ranch Remix contest for your chance to win great prizes!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch Remix. The opinions and text are all mine.