2 bunches (more if desired) Fresh Broccoli
about a cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
about a cup Swiss or mozz cheese, shredded (really any you prefer)
about a cup Valveeda cheese
1/2 cup Butter
1/4 cup Flour
2 cups Milk
2 cups Veggie or chicken bouillon
1. Steam broccoli until half way done, set aside. Shred about half the amount of broccoli.
2. Melt butter in the pot
3. Add minced onion and garlic
4. Saute until fragrant
5. Add flour and make a roux
6. Slowly add milk, one cup at a time, stir constantly
7. Heat through, then slowly add broth one cup at a time, stir constantly
8. Start slowly adding cheese, cheddar, then Swiss, then Valveeda. Mix well.
9. After cheese is melted add all broccoli. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
10. Check the consistency, if too thick add more bouillon, if too thin add more cheese 🙂