Greatest….dessert…EVER!! This after hour dessert is made with low fat ice cream, luscious Godiva liqueur, pecans and white chocolate shavings!
I really can’t oversell this enough! This is the best and easiest desserts I’ve even created. I’ve actually had one every day this week!
Last week, hubby took us all to an ice cream shop for a treat and the little man and I were splitting a scoop of white chocolate ice cream. I separated some ice cream and made a soda float . (Yes, I’ve been on a float kick lately.) As good as the ice cream float was, I couldn’t help but think how I can make it better. I was telling hubby about it and he said: “You’d be happy if you add some booze to it.” He may have been joking but I got a brilliant idea….adding GODIVA!
The very next day, I ran out to the store and got some Godiva, white chocolate and low fat ice cream. You can use any ice cream, of course, but if I indulge too much my bottom will suffer. Hehe…did I mention that I had this dessert every night this week?!
Godiva After Hour Ice Cream
- 2 scoops of low fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup of Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 2 tsp chopped pecans
- 1 oz of shaved white chocolate
- Add the ice cream scoops to a pretty martini glass.
- Pour Godiva, slowly, all over the ice cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans and top off with shaved white chocolate.
- I recommend that it sits for 5-7 minutes before serving. This way the ice cream softens and starts to melt, mixing with the liqueur.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|
Don’t miss any new posts and recipes from me, subscribe to E-MAIL! Just enter your email in the side bar, you will receive an email for confirmation. Confirm and you are all subscribed! HUGS!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
Want More Drinks??