1 pack of chicken tenders (about 6-7 tenders)
1 large egg
1 cup of flour
salt and pepper
3 tbs olive oil
1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
1 tbs blue cheese crumbles (per 1 sandwich)
1/2 cup shredded lettuce (per 1 sandwich)
2 tsp plain yogurt (per 1 sandwich)
Whole wheat thin sandwich roll (per 1 sandwich)
1. Preheat the oil in the skillet on medium heat. Whisk egg with a little bit of salt and pepper. Mix flour with some salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the chicken tenders into 1 inch peices
3. Drop the cut-up tenders into the egg, coat all with egg. Move cup-up tenders into the flour. Coat all well (you can do it in small batches is the bowl is small)
4. Place all coated chicken tenders into the pan. Cook until done (about 10-15 minutes.
5. Add the buffalo sauce, stir well and cook for about 5 more minutes on medium low heat.
6. Spread the yogurt onto the bread then the lettuce. Place about 5-6 pieces in top and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Serve with anything your heart desires. My boys chose sweet potato fried and I had a side salad!
|Hmmm….wonder whose hand that is 🙂|
|Someone can’t wait to start on sweet potato fries|
* I am linking this recipe to the Monday and Tuesday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!