Oladushki can be made with different veggies and even fruit. My favorite and the ones my grandma made the most, were made from zucchini. Yumm-yummy!
2 medium zicchinis
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1. In a large mixing bowl, shred the zucchini on a small grater.
2. Add the eggs, salt, sugar and mix well.
3. Add flour and baking soda and mix well. (don’t be afraid of the consistency, it will be runny)
4. Heat a skillet through with a little bit of oil on medium.
5. Spoon some of the batter into the skillet.
6. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on the size of the cake.
*I am linking this recipe to all the parties in my side bar 🙂