Adapted from Sweet Tooth
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
10-12 Oreo cookies
~Preheat the over to 350 degrees. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer (or using a hand held mixer), cream together the butter and sugars or a couple of minutes.
2. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until mixed.
3. Sift in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix the ingredients on low speed until combined.
4. Chop the Oreos into small pieces. Fold in Oreo pieces into the batter.
5. Using a spoon, drop the cookie dough in the baking sheet about two inches apart.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges start to brown. Cool completely.
|Hubby wanted a “night-cap”, so I gave him a shot of milk and a cookie 🙂|
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?