1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
2 eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350.
1. Cream the butter and sugar
2. Add the peanut butter
3. Add the eggs and vanilla
4. Mix in the flour baking powder and salt
5. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour
6. Spoon some dough (about 1 tablespoon’s worth) and roll into a ball. Place on cookie sheet and make criss-cross indentations with a fork while flattening the cookie dough. Wet the fork a little bit so that it doesn’t stick to the dough.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until just cooked.
* I am linking this recipe to ALL the PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!