hard boiled eggs
little bit of shredded mozzarella
1. Mince the chopped pecan even more! Get the pecans as fine as you can.
2. Combine the dry Parmesan, pecans, bread crumbs and some salt and pepper. Mix well
3. In a wide bowl, whisk the eggs and some salt and pepper until smooth
4. Batter the chicken breasts first in dry mixture then in egg then in dry mixture again. Press.
5. Cook the chicken breasts until completely cooked in an oiled preheated skillet (about 10-13 minutes on each side).
6. Let chicken cool then slice
7. Layer the salad ingredients then top with chicken.
* I am linking this recipe to the Friday and Saturday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!