~1 medium hard Styrofoam block
~Small vase (I found his little vase you see in the picture and fell in love. Its about 3 inches tall and sits in a little wicker basket.)
~Medium (about 2 inches in diameter) colorful daisy flowers.
~Choose your photos
~ Hot glue
~Glass vase fillers (Color of your choice)
~ Flower embellishments (*Optional: only because I didn’t like the ones that were on the basket), that you can tie on and not just glue.
1. Cut out the styrofoam block to fit the vase (only about half way up).
2. Take off the basket, take off the flower that is on the basket. Tie on the pretty flower embellishment! Place the cup back in the basket. Set aside.
3. If the flowers have fuzzy centers, take off the “fuzzies”.
4. Cut out the faces from the pictures and glue them on the centers of the flowers. Hold down for a few minutes for the glue to set. (If the hot glue doesn’t work as well for you…tape a small wire to the back of the picture and carefully tie it to the flower. So far its holding well for me but this was my plan two.)
5. Place the flowers back on the stems and carefully push the stems into the Styrofoam. Add any other pretty flowers you like and fill the vase with the glass fillers, to the top.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?