1 refrigerated pizza dough (I like thin crust)
About 10 basil leaves
1 tbs olive oil
1 cup Marinara sauce
2 garlic cloves
1 tbs grated yellow onion (you can dice it, I just hate biting into an onion but like onion flavor)
6 oz sliced fresh Mozzarella cheese
1. Roll out the dough and make it even. Pre-bake it for about 3-4 minutes.
2. In a small skillet heat up the olive oil. Add the grated garlic and onion. Saute until fragrant (about 15-20 seconds)
3. Add the Marinara sauce and heat though.
4. Add the sliced basil leaves, stir and take off heat.
5. Spear the sauce on the pizza. Spread the thinly sliced Mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust is cooked and crispy.
* I am linking this recipe to the Tuesday and Wednesday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!