Makes 24 rolls
1/2 cup of warm water
1 pack of active dry yeast
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp salt
3 1/2- 4 1/2 cups of flour
about 1 cup of flour to knead the dough
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs melted butter for brushing cooked rolls
1. Mix the warm water with yeast in a bowl of a large mixer, and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Whisk together pumpkin puree, melted butter, sugar, salt, cinnamon and eggs. Whisk into the yeast mixture.
3. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the flour 1 cup at a time, until you have a soft, shaggy dough.
4. Transfer the dough out onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Grease the inside of a large bowl and place dough in bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; let stand in a warm spot until dough has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
6. Divide the dough in two and roll it into a long roll. Cut each rope into 1-inch pieces. Shape each piece into a ball and arrange dough balls in the greased 13×9 Handi-foil pans, 12 per pan.
7. Cover pans loosely plastic wrap and let stand in a warm spot until rolls have doubled in size. Meanwhile, preheat to oven to 375 and make sure the oven rack is in the upper slot.
8. Bake the rolls for about 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. (**please note we are baking the rolls less time because they are in the foil pans)
9. Brush the rolls with melted butter.