1 pint vanilla bean frozen yogurt
2/3 cup blueberries
1/2 cup Fat Free milk
1 cup ice
2/3 cup chopped strawberries
Cool Whip for topping
1. Split the ice and milk between two blenders. Put 1/3 of a pint of frozen yogurt into one blender and 2/3 in another blender.
2. Add the blueberries to the blender with less frozen yogurt. Blend well and split the blueberry shake layer between two glasses.
3. Blend the frozen yogurt, milk and ice in the second blender. Split half the vanilla shake between two glasses, layering it on top of the blueberry shake.
4. Add the strawberries to the leftover vanilla shake and blend until well combined. Layer the strawberry shake layer on top of the vanilla layer.
5. Top of with some Cool Whip and decorate with a strawberry.
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?
Lauren P says
This is so cute! I can’t wait to try it!
Miz Helen says
HI Lyuba,This is a wonderfuf smoothie, I just love the colors, it looks awesome!
I love that it is naturally red, white, and blue, with no food dye. Pinned it!
awesome.. I’m making some too. 🙂 I just pinned it.
Jessi W says
These are so festive, plus they look absolutely delicious! I love milkshakes 🙂
This looks so refreshing! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesday.
Lyuba, I’m so happy you linked this up! So fun & patriotic! Featuring you today at the Patriotic Round-Up!
Thank you so much!!
Yes, they sure do! I saw it and had to get it! I think it was Blue Bunny.
So sweet! Thank you so much 🙂
How exciting! Thank you!
I can’t wait to try this out on my guests for 4th of July. I pinned it and I am a new Linky follower. I love your blog!