6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
3 tbs butter
4 cups of mini marshmallows
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tbs butter
2 tsp milk
1. In a large bowl, place butter and marshmallows. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Mix well. Heat for another 45 seconds or until completely melted.
2. Add the Rice Krispies cereal to the marshmallow mixture. Mix well.
3. Lightly grease a cookie tray.
4. Form eggs with Krispies mixture.
5. Press about a teaspoon of coconut flakes (lightly) onto the Krispies eggs.
6. Easy chocolate drizzle: In a microwavable small bowl, place chocolate chips, butter and milk. Microwave for about a minute. Stir well. Microwave for another 30 seconds. Mix very well.
7. Using a fork, dip the fork into chocolate and swish over the eggs an much as desired!
8. Cool completely!