1 cup of water
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper
~ Preheat the oven to 350
1. In a small bowl, combine mayo, mustard, grated garlic, salt and pepper. Mix very well.
2. Take you the guts out of the chicken, rinse well.
3. Rub the mayo mixture all over the chicken. Make sure to get some under the skin and inside.
4. Place the chicken on the stand up chicken roaster or a roasting pan. Tie the legs together. Pour the water on the bottom of the pan
5. Bake the chicken, basting every 25-30 minutes. Cook for about 2 hours. Make sure the juices come out clear before taking the chicken out. Also, make sure the bottom of the pan does not get dry, add more water if it gets dry.
* I am linking this recipe to the Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!