If you want a break from all the hot chocolate you’ve been sipping every night, try this hot drink instead. It is comfort in a mug, flavored with salted caramel and pumpkin, of course.
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Steamer
- 2 cups non-fat milk
- ⅓ cup of pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp. caramel sauce
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- Add sugar if desired, but caramel will add plenty of sweetness
- Pour milk into a medium saucepan and set heat to medium.
- Whisk in pumpkin puree and caramel sauce.
- Add salt, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Bring to simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!