If you want a break from all the hot chocolate you’ve been sipping every night, try this hot drink instead. It is comfort in a mug, flavored with salted caramel and pumpkin, of course.
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Steamer
- 2 cups non-fat milk
- ⅓ cup of pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp. caramel sauce
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- Add sugar if desired, but caramel will add plenty of sweetness
- Pour milk into a medium saucepan and set heat to medium.
- Whisk in pumpkin puree and caramel sauce.
- Add salt, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Bring to simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!