Good morning and Happy Saturday!
It’s party time!
It’s March 1st, guys! Where is time flying by? Spring is in the air and so are the spring holidays. We will be starting St. Paddy’s day and Easter features soon. So share, share, share!
Guess what, we are starting with our co-hosts this week! Make sure to stop by and say “Hi” to Nancy and see what she featured this week!
(Remember, we are open to co-hosts!! Sign up by sending me an email at [email protected]!!)
Most viewed post from last party!!
6 Vegetarian Dishes
1. Veggie Flatbread with Cilantro Lime Dressing from A Little Claireificaiton
2. Roasted Veggie Kabobs with Spiced Couscous from Hello Little Home
3. Indian-Spiced Quinoa Salad from Stumbling Upon Happiness
4. The Easiest Alfredo Sauce from Sweet Bella Roos
5. Oven Roasted Fajita Vegetables Recipe from Tone & Tighten
6. Roasted Vegetable Macaroni and Cheese from Belle of the Kitchen
Want to see what your hosts have been up to?
Beer Batter Onion Rings from Will Cook For Smiles
Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls from Simply Gloria
Grilled Pineapple with Nutella & Macadamia Nuts from Joyful Healthy Eats
Lucky Sugar Cookie from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Let’s welcome our very first co-host!
Say “Hello” to Nancy from The Bitter Side of Sweet! She chose some delicious Cookie Features from last week’s party, make sure to go check them out!
“Nancy started blogging at the Bitter Side of Sweet in November of 2012. Mother to a handful of kids and wife to an Italian. She loves to spend time in the kitchen with her four kids at home and learning Italian cuisine from her husband. When she is not in the kitchen she is currently enrolled in a local community college working toward a degree in Office Administration.”
Here are your hosts!
Gloria from Simply Gloria!
Krista from Joyful Healthy Eats!
Just a few easy rules before we party:
1. Please share your recent projects, crafts, recipes, tips, stories…etc!
2. Please no Etsy shops, nothing you are selling and giveaways only if attached to a project!
3. Family friendly please!!
4. I would love it if you can follow the hosts on any/all social media, sign up for email and grab a button.
5. We don’t have a link limit but PLEASE do observe the party etiquette!
Please DON’T link and run. PLEASE look around because we all come here for the same reason…to show off out wonderful projects! DO visit the link that are appealing to you!
Remember, we pin (NEW) links every week!! Make sure to follow along!
<div align="center"><a href="https://willcookforsmiles.com/" title="Will Cook For Smiles" target="_blank"><img src="https://willcookforsmiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ShowStopperSaturday200x.png" alt="Will Cook For Smiles" style="border:none;" /></a></div>1
<div align="center"><a href="https://willcookforsmiles.com/" title="Will Cook For Smiles" target="_blank"><img src="https://willcookforsmiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ShowStopperFeatureButton200x.png" alt="Will Cook For Smiles" style="border:none;" /></a></div>